Demonstrated an interest for dance from an early age, having started this journey at the age of 3;
Soloist of the National Ballet Company – Companhia Nacional de Bailado (CNB), where she worked with numerous national and international choreographers since 1994 (with 17 years old);
She was part of the Anne Teresa Keesmecker Company international tour;
In 2012, started studying Pilates;
In 2013, she started collaborating with several gyms, giving classes in order to improve the elasticity and strength of the body, in a controlled way and taking into account the individual characteristics of each student;
She worked as a classical ballet teacher at Queen Elisabeth School and currently teaches at New Music School, Escola de Dança Ana Kohler (EDAK) and Academia de Música e Artes do Seixal (AMARTES).
• Dance course at the National Conservatory Dance School (Escola de Dança do Conservatório Nacional);
• Training with Rosella Hightower;
• Professional internship at Companhia de Dança da Gulbenkian;
• Frequency of the sports massage course.
• Main and solo roles in classical ballet, namely: Romeo and Juliet, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Nutcracker, Coppelia, Don Quixote, Giselle, Baile dos Cadetes, Raymonda, among others;
• Worked with several national and international choreographers, such as Anne Teresa Keesmecker, Natcho Duato, Marco Guadalupe, Rui Lopes Graça, Paulo Ribeiro, Olga Roriz, Hans Van Manen, William Forsythe, Mauro Bigonzetti, Akram Khan;
• In the style of neoclassical and contemporary, she interpreted Balanchine, In The Middle, Light, Lisbon Peace, Four Temperaments, Apollo, Pedro and Inês, Isolde, Canto Luso, Thirteen Gestures, Savaliana, Por Vos Muero, Serenade, A Thing Shaped Thus, Cantata, ITMOI, among others.